rvilhena Project 365-2022

236/365
A view over the city
IMG_20220824_194542.jpg

236/365
My dear friends. On Thursday my wife went to a regular eyes doctor who said that she need to make an emergency MRI scan because she found something on her eye. The scan said she had an aneurysm on her brain quite big. She staid immediately on the hospital. Today she did the surgery and everything went well. Just to let you know my absence. The moral impact of something like this unbelievable, because no one can give you hope or guarantee of anything. Finally everything went well. Hope to get the time to keep my 365. Thank you all.
This photo was taken after my wife came from the surgery and know everything went well.
53F923F0-BC38-422A-8091-5F925DFDAA59.jpeg

236/365
My dear friends. On Thursday my wife went to a regular eyes doctor who said that she need to make an emergency MRI scan because she found something on her eye. The scan said she had an aneurysm on her brain quite big. She staid immediately on the hospital. Today she did the surgery and everything went well. Just to let you know my absence. The moral impact of something like this unbelievable, because no one can give you hope or guarantee of anything. Finally everything went well. Hope to get the time to keep my 365. Thank you all.
This photo was taken after my wife came from the surgery and know everything went well.
View attachment 185108
All the best for you and you wife Ricado.

236/365
View attachment 185108
Oh, must have been a horrible experience for you both. And the feeling that there’s nothing you can do. I feel so sorry for you and your dear wife, but also happy to know that the surgery worked fine. I hope you can relax now. My warmest thoughts :inlove:

236/365
View attachment 185108
What a lucky eye exam! My best to you and your wife!

236/365
View attachment 185108
My thoughts are with you and your family Ricado, hope your wife has a full and speedy recovery.

236/365
View attachment 185108
So happy to hear she is well. I can imagine how frightening that must have been for both of you. Hugs to you both. ❤️

236/365
View attachment 185108
So glad it was discovered and all went well. It is a scary thing. I had something similar lately when my DH had a near accident. It was a big shock that actually life can be fragile.

236/365
View attachment 185108
I feel that we’ve come in at the end of your awful experience, so we haven’t felt the terror that you all must have felt on hearing the news about your wife. :disappointed: But I’m so pleased that she has come through the operation successfully and is recovering. Sending you and her good wishes for a speedy recovery.:hearteyes:

Dear all.
After my wife returned home she started having strong headaches. After two days we went again to the hospital and they found blood on his brain. Not going in to details not to boring you but this is something that happens to less than 1% of the persons who does this surgery to treat aneurysm. So she had to stay at the hospital again being monitored 24/7. Happily she returned home last week. Doctors said she is fine and can start slowly starting his normal life. By now she cannot see from one eye as the aneurysm affected the optical nerves. But doctors said that her brain and nerve are able to recover. It will be slow. Doctors said that she can walk on the beach, something she loves. We went for a walk yesterday for the first time. Let’s hope everything goes fine from now on and life don’t play on us anymore tricks! I’ll keep posting as my time allows me time to do so! Thank you all!
C2DD4EE1-7F84-4182-A996-E007A2067852.jpeg

Dear all.
After my wife returned home she started having strong headaches. After two days we went again to the hospital and they found blood on his brain. Not going in to details not to boring you but this is something that happens to less than 1% of the persons who does this surgery to treat aneurysm. So she had to stay at the hospital again being monitored 24/7. Happily she returned home last week. Doctors said she is fine and can start slowly starting his normal life. By now she cannot see from one eye as the aneurysm affected the optical nerves. But doctors said that her brain and nerve are able to recover. It will be slow. Doctors said that she can walk on the beach, something she loves. We went for a walk yesterday for the first time. Let’s hope everything goes fine from now on and life don’t play on us anymore tricks! I’ll keep posting as my time allows me time to do so! Thank you all!
View attachment 186681
Oh Ricardo, I’m so pleased for you both. I’ve been thinking of you often and wondering how your wife is. I am sure that, now she is home, she will recover much more quickly. It could have been a completely different outcome had the aneurysm burst. It’s lovely to have you back here, even if it is sporadically. This is such a powerful image with the story that goes with it. I’m sure I speak for everyone here in wishing your wife a speedy recovery.:hearteyes:

Dear all.
View attachment 186681
Ricardo, I am so happy to hear this news and see this beautiful image! :inlove: Sending much love to you and your wife for her speedy recovery, and many more walks on the beach together. Thank you for sharing this with us, and know that you are welcome here always, sporadic or otherwise!

Dear all.
View attachment 186681
Big hugs to you and your wife :inlove: :thumbs:

Dear all.
View attachment 186681
There will be many more walks in your future. :hearteyes:

(Don’t know your opinion but I’m not going to keep counting the days as, to be honest, I have lost the count. I’ll try to keep posting again every day until the day I’ve started my 365).

Hope better days are coming.
46C9DE64-F3BE-413A-805D-C31E0939BFB9.jpeg

(Don’t know your opinion but I’m not going to keep counting the days as, to be honest, I have lost the count. I’ll try to keep posting again every day until the day I’ve started my 365).

View attachment 186747
WOW. Stunning! :hearteyes: And are all those little black specs people in the water?

Dear all.
View attachment 186681
A poignant image Ricado and a reminder to us all to take nothing for granted. I hope her recovery continues, and you and your family can put this behind you.

View attachment 186747
Better days are definitely coming, now that your wife is home and slowly recovering. Wonderful image - that sky is stunning.

Back
Top Bottom