rvilhena Project 365-2022

rvilhena

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
1/365

Dear friends, after fill in my lungs with fresh air I decided to get brave enough to embrace this project again.
Hope to finish it this year…
Wishing a happy new year to everyone!
D57FE334-AA17-43A3-A41B-272BC2FF7C1E.jpeg

1/365

Dear friends, after fill in my lungs with fresh air I decided to get brave enough to embrace this project again.
View attachment 174776
Marvellous Ricardo. Lovely to have you join our little band of 365-ers. I‘m looking forward to seeing your images of Portugal.:thumbs::)

1/365

View attachment 174776
Yippee, Ricardo! Lovely to have you with us. I think there’s a lot of us thinking it’s time to get back to some photography again.

How is Portugal coping with the virus, Ricardo?
Hi, quite well. Portugal has around 88% of the population vaccinated, already starting kids and the third dose above 50. Government decided to keep everyone at home working and closed the schools, just for this week, to see how it goes after Christmas.

Are you still using a Samsung Ricardo?
Hi! No, I have the 13 Pro Max now. To be honest I have a little regret for changing because the iPhone doesn’t give you the photo freedom that Samsung or other mobile brand gives you. The camera app on iOS is getting better. The true is that it gives you always great photos as a point and shot. But if you need to adjust exposure, aperture, iso, like at night shots the Samsung is better. On the other hand the Samsung won’t give the nice point and shot pictures that the iPhone does. To take good pictures with the Samsung you need to play a little bit with the settings. The rumors are saying that the next iPhone will bring a 48 mpix sensor. I believed that, with a bigger sensor, will represent a step forward on iOS photography. Wish apple to improve their camera app with a manual mode.
On a personal note, Huawei were the best camera phones I had. The sharpness, the color profiles, white balance, the versatility of the camera app were just a pleasure the use, with amazing and consistent results.

7/365

A funny picture of one o my ocellaris trying to sleep inside the anemone. The problem is that the anemone closed because is sleeping as well an mainly because there’s no light yet.
View attachment 175023
How cool! We had an aquarium for many years. Our youngest used to pull a chair up and watch the fish instead of TV.

8/365

Here is a photo of the aquarium. It is really difficult to get a photo because of the blue light. I use a smartphone filter for reef aquarium to block the blue spectrum but even though is not easy.
IMG_3922.jpg

8/365

Here is a photo of the aquarium. It is really difficult to get a photo because of the blue light. I use a smartphone filter for reef aquarium to block the blue spectrum but even though is not easy.
IView attachment 175087
That is beautiful!!!!! I love the purple and that light fixture!

Back
Top Bottom