rvilhena Project 365-2022

202/365
Went to Autódromo do Estoril and took some photos.
A886EAE2-1B13-465E-AFA4-69C67D8B1417.jpeg

You have led a very sheltered life haven't you :rolleyes:
In a manner of speaking, yes. Native not only to Au, but also to Perth (west coast) one of the most isolated cities on the planet. Plus I had a rather strange upbringing.
On the other hand, I’ve seen some things you might find stranger than I find chocolate weetbix. More things on heaven and earth etc etc.

PS: I can’t help but notice that neither you nor Jilly nor Ricardo has given me a yes/no answer . . . :mobibabe:

In a manner of speaking, yes. Native not only to Au, but also to Perth (west coast) one of the most isolated cities on the planet. Plus I had a rather strange upbringing.
On the other hand, I’ve seen some things you might find stranger than I find chocolate weetbix. More things on heaven and earth etc etc.

PS: I can’t help but notice that neither you nor Jilly nor Ricardo has given me a yes/no answer . . . :mobibabe:
And I don’t even know what weetbix are - with or without chocolate :lmao:

205/365
First thank you all for bringing some good mood for my 365! I need to post some more photos of my meals!
Second, a day spent in traffic! How I miss my scooter…
View attachment 183747
Shhh, Ricardo, you have a 2006 Mercedes S203 220cdi “with some upgrades” ! ! ! The words ‘I miss my scooter’ should not pass your lips in its presence ! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom