rvilhena Project 365-2022

228/365
Trying to capture the milky way. Not easy, to much light pollution.
IMG_20220818_224220.jpg

I used my Iphone Mini with Nightcap the other night to capture the Perseids. After about two hours I got about 4 trails. Annoyingly, there was a huge fireball sailed across the sky as I was setting up, but it wasn't focussed correctly and all I got was a blur!
898E984D-3725-4D83-BF74-783CCE7A5BD9.jpeg

I used my Iphone Mini with Nightcap the other night to capture the Perseids. After about two hours I got about 4 trails. Annoyingly, there was a huge fireball sailed across the sky as I was setting up, but it wasn't focussed correctly and all I got was a blur!View attachment 184640
We can try any apps we want, the problem is that the iPhones sensors and software can’t handle. I have a 13 pro Max and I struggle to take a simple night sky photo, where older Android phones can do it easily.

We can try any apps we want, the problem is that the iPhones sensors and software can’t handle. I have a 13 pro Max and I struggle to take a simple night sky photo, where older Android phones can do it easily.
I must try to forget I read this :confused: I have too many Apple things so I’ve got to keep on with them. Which means their “evil strategy” works:whistle:

Last edited:
I must try to forget I read this :confused: I have too many Apple things so I’ve got to keep on with them. Which means their “evil strategy” works:whistle:
I do prefere Apple because it just works in a simple and efficient way. But I wish they would improve in the photography field with better camera optics, sensors and software. For years that I'm waiting for a pro or manual mode on camera app. Meaby one day...

I sent it over to rizole and from recollection he didn’t think it was that great. Maybe I had one that was defective.
I think it was the previous model, the P20 pro. https://mobitog.com/threads/huawei-p20-pro.23621/
It was a good enough camera but wasn't much ahead of the camera I had at the time. My P40 pro plus, however, is excelent, a real step up from my old samsung. I expect the P50 is an improvement again.

I think it was the previous model, the P20 pro. https://mobitog.com/threads/huawei-p20-pro.23621/
It was a good enough camera but wasn't much ahead of the camera I had at the time. My P40 pro plus, however, is excelent, a real step up from my old samsung. I expect the P50 is an improvement again.
Ah, you could be right. It was so hyped up in the media though.

Back
Top Bottom