rvilhena Project 365-2022

Final result!
7043382B-CF52-462C-80C3-C2E6B320431D.jpeg

Very beautiful.
my husband asks if we can see a picture of the bottom of it? He wants to see how the strings are anchored. And he asks if the bridge is fixed? And could you upload an audio file so he can hear how it sounds?

just a few requests :lmao:
And he says congrats to Portugal for stunning win over Costa Rica !

Very beautiful.
my husband asks if we can see a picture of the bottom of it? He wants to see how the strings are anchored. And he asks if the bridge is fixed? And could you upload an audio file so he can hear how it sounds?

Meantime he found a description on YouTube in English

Final result!
Very beautiful.

Here is a picture. The bridge is not fixed. It need to be carefully placed when changing strings. That video is nice, but the player lacks the “fado” feeling.
A80D6F74-AE35-4E6D-92B3-045A47F792BD.jpeg
AB7FB01E-1402-4D07-AE4D-B0F35B715809.jpeg

This is one of the best fado concerts, for me.
Mariza is one of the best Portuguese Fado singer of all times, after Amália Rodrigues. This concert was in London a few years ago. It has a little bit of all the Fado styles. There are some instrumentals were you can hear and feel the Portuguese guitar, played by Luis Guerreiro, one of the best! Hope you enjoy! I’ll try to play some chords and upload the file.
Mariza concert

This is one of the best fado concerts, for me.
Mariza is one of the best Portuguese Fado singer of all times, after Amália Rodrigues. This concert was in London a few years ago. It has a little bit of all the Fado styles. There are some instrumentals were you can hear and feel the Portuguese guitar, played by Luis Guerreiro, one of the best! Hope you enjoy!
Mariza concert
Beautiful....

“Elevador de Santa Justa”, Lisbon.
View attachment 188009
I just spent 10 minutes googling this structure. How cool! How is it that there aren’t iconic images of it all over like the Eiffel Tower? There seem to be a corridor sort of the structure coming off the main tower. I look at a bunch of images but can’t find where it ends. Does it just hover? Does it connect with a building?

Back
Top Bottom