Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Ryn’s Project 52 - 2019
Week 51
View attachment 153049
btw...
this was created by altering a photo in ProCreate. The picture was taken on a cloudy afternoon, I used procreate to turn it into a night time scene, then added the light glow from the colors of the actual lights that were on (it was a very cloudy afternoon); then added fog in general to the background to “sell“ 6hr lights.
A lovely piece of editing.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Ryn’s Project 52 - 2019
Week 51
View attachment 153049
btw...
this was created by altering a photo in ProCreate. The picture was taken on a cloudy afternoon, I used procreate to turn it into a night time scene, then added the light glow from the colors of the actual lights that were on (it was a very cloudy afternoon); then added fog in general to the background to “sell“ 6hr lights.
Amazing!! (and magical!) :inlove:

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
First, that is a lovely image and the snow on Mobitog makes it absolutely magical.

Second, you made that a nighttime image in Procreate????? Perhaps you could share you secret in our Procreate thread here.
I placed a layer over top of the image, filled it with black, then reduced the opacity until it looked good to me. Then I used the airbrush to create the glow around the lights. I used the color picker to pick the color that each light actually was and used that with the airbrush on a very pale opacity and built it up until I thought it looked believable. I used a very small inking line brush to use the same light colors to edge the dark areas where light would have touched them.

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Ryn‘S Project 52 - 2019
Week 52
667F12FA-7F06-4855-9343-2C6B994F28CE.jpeg

This
is an ornament I made many years ago, I’ve made 1 for every family member and grandchild...all different colors. I now have 2 new people joining the family so I need to create 2 more soon. This image was taken with an iPhone 7 Plus with the ornament placed inside a small light box. Somehow it seemed fitting to end the year‘s 52 images here.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Ryn‘S Project 52 - 2019
Week 52
View attachment 153410
This
is an ornament I made many years ago, I’ve made 1 for every family member and grandchild...all different colors. I now have 2 new people joining the family so I need to create 2 more soon. This image was taken with an iPhone 7 Plus with the ornament placed inside a small light box. Somehow it seemed fitting to end the year‘s 52 images here.
That’s so sweet. Will you be doing another 52 Ryn?

Top Bottom