MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Looking forward to 2017 and getting to know all of you :)
Did I do this right? And is this the right place to upload the daily photos?
Absolutely spot on Ryn, welcome to the Project 365... :thumbs:

Now all you need is your first iMage and Bob's your uncle, and so on, you're off... :D

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Deep breath...here we go....

Ryn'S Project 365-2017
Image 1 of 365 (I hope)
The New Year has dawned bright and hopeful here in W. Michigan. As sad as I felt for all those who lost loved ones in 2016, the warm (38 degrees Fahrenheit) and brilliant sunshine have restored by humor and hope. In the artistic joy that follows the dawning of a beautiful new day, and the inspiration provided within this site, I wandered around looking for what would be my first shot of the new year and my first offering herein. I spied my valiant Sansevieria awash with stripes of sunlight coming through the vertical blinds. As I moved closer to get a good shot of the lighting, I noticed a single flower stalk has emerged. Quite a lovely surprise, and while not a rare occurrence, it is certainly uncommon. That moment of magical reveal may be the Universe's way of saying it is all going to be just fine and lovely new adventures await 'round every corner.
Taken with iPhone 7+ edited with Tadaa, Lucy

image-1-of-365.JPG

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Beautifully done Ryn and an excellent start to your 365 adventures with us... :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Beautiful first image, Ryn! I love the colors.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Ryn'S Project 365-2017
Image 1 of 365 (I hope)
The New Year has dawned bright and hopeful here in W. Michigan. As sad as I felt for all those who lost loved ones in 2016, the warm (38 degrees Fahrenheit) and brilliant sunshine have restored by humor and hope. In the artistic joy that follows the dawning of a beautiful new day, and the inspiration provided within this site, I wandered around looking for what would be my first shot of the new year and my first offering herein. I spied my valiant Sansevieria awash with stripes of sunlight coming through the vertical blinds. As I moved closer to get a good shot of the lighting, I noticed a single flower stalk has emerged. Quite a lovely surprise, and while not a rare occurrence, it is certainly uncommon. That moment of magical reveal may be the Universe's way of saying it is all going to be just fine and lovely new adventures await 'round every corner.

View attachment 86088
Lovely preamble and first image Ryn. Great start. :thumbs:

sdimbour

IOTM Winner - Dec 20, May 22
Reaction score
Real Name
Sandra DIMBOUR
Device
iPhone Xs
Love the Colors ! Beautifull first image.

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks everyone. I was just playing around with what the app could offer and when I saw this...well...It just looked happy and hopeful and I knew this was how I wanted to start the new year. Thanks again for your kind words of inspiration :)

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I have no idea where to post day 2 so I guess I'll put it here...
Day 2/365 01/01/2017
IMG_4296.JPG

This is the end of my iPhone cord that's plugged into the outlet. iPhone 7+, edited in Enlight-Urban-Rave-Frame in orange. I can also upload the original before editing if anyone wants to see that.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Ryn S - This is exactly the right place Ryn, just keep adding your days to this single thread to build it up to your 365 in one place... :thumbs:

That's the start and the hard bit over, it gets easier from here on... :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I have no idea where to post day 2 so I guess I'll put it here...
Day 2/365 01/01/2017
View attachment 86132
This is the end of my iPhone cord that's plugged into the outlet. iPhone 7+, edited in Enlight-Urban-Rave-Frame in orange. I can also upload the original before editing if anyone wants to see that.
Nicely done, Ryn, and I love the colors!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max

Ryn'S Project 365-2017
Image 1 of 365 (I hope)

View attachment 86088

What a lovely start to the new year - nottomention your 365! And *cough* although I have many of those 'mother-in-law tongues' (horrible sexist name -- I'm a mother-in-law two times over and I'm a voice of sweet reason -- and I didn't know they flowered :oops:. I'll be having a talk to them shortly.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Ryn'S Project 365 - 2017: 3/365 - 01/03/2017
The only constant is change.
View attachment 86156
Snapseed>Tune>Brightness +25>Saturation +10>Lens Blur>Grunge 1 Style 400 >Vignette -13
Great choice of iMage Ryn... :thumbs:

Although even change can change... :whistle:

Very tiny tip for you Ryn: you are doing absolutely fine and you are uploading your iMages just as it should be ✅

Once you have uploaded it though, you simply need to insert it in your text for it to show up full size.

To do this, after uploading, just place the cursor where you want the iMage to appear within your dialogue box and then click on the 'Insert Full iMage' option alongside your uploaded photograph... ;)

Job done, and I have adjusted you posts to show your iMages so far, if you have any queries just shout up... :D