Scary Trees of Sydney

Jasongag

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jason
Device
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1475233845.988536.jpg

Top left the two big branches have a Gollum covering in darkness and a screaming face looking off to the left. Come down the second branch and there's a giant werewolf head. In the middle there's the man in the shadows crouching in the branches. The two big branches on the right are, from the right, a bird demon and some kind of grinning idiot HR Puf'n'stuff egghead

Top left the two big branches have a Gollum covering in darkness and a screaming face looking off to the left. Come down the second branch and there's a giant werewolf head. In the middle there's the man in the shadows crouching in the branches. The two big branches on the right are, from the right, a bird demon and some kind of grinning idiot HR Puf'n'stuff egghead
[emoji15]

Giant serpent is rearing out of the foreground
I definitely see him. [emoji216]

The crouching man I saw immediately. Now that you've pointed them out, I see the others as well!!

Back
Top Bottom