Messanges atmosphere :inlove: Landes - France
iPhone 11 Pro - Lightroom mobile for both bnw and color versions

25C94D40-F50D-428E-9DE0-C59F717647D6.jpeg

View attachment 164581

42/365 - February 11th, 2021
Foam again :inlove: Messanges - Landes - France
iPhone 11 Pro - Lightroom mobile for both bnw and color versions

View attachment 164582
The curves of the frothy water and the footprints make for an interesting image, nice negative space. the bw version “nails” it. Nominated for February image of the month

Last edited:
One word “wow”.... both versions look great. That ray of sun really adds a great effect

Color version nominated for February Image of the Month
Thanks Geek1956 and terse for your comments and the nomination :inlove:
I’ve been very lucky with the weather and my daughter going in cold water without any problem!!! She just love it!

View attachment 164859

51/365 - February 20th, 2021
Limours by night... :inlove: Suburb of Paris - France
iPhone 11 Pro - Lightroom mobile for bnw and color versions

View attachment 164860
Lovely. I wish I was there. How are things in Paris now? Is there still a curfew or are bars and restaurants, and even shops, getting back to normal? We don’t really hear much about what’s happening in Europe now.

Lovely. I wish I was there. How are things in Paris now? Is there still a curfew or are bars and restaurants, and even shops, getting back to normal? We don’t really hear much about what’s happening in Europe now.
Thanks JillyG :blush:
Thing’s are not getting better in France.
After few weeks of kind of freedom, curfew is back. Everyone have to be back home a 6PM except those who are working late like me ;)
Shops are open but restaurants, bars, theatres, cinema, museums... closed in october and didn’t open since :( Most restaurants do take away but lots of them are closing!
At the end of next week, we’ll know if we’re going back on lockdown or not!

After few weeks of kind of freedom, curfew is back. Everyone have to be back home a 6PM except those who are working late like me ;)
Shops are open but restaurants, bars, theatres, cinema, museums... closed in october and didn’t open since :( Most restaurants do take away but lots of them are closing!
That’s good to know - as I said, we don‘t really hear what’s happening to everyone else. So you’re in the same situation as us, apart from the fact that we don’t have a curfew. it’s a very sad situation. Some of the shops and restaurants, and other businesses, that have had to close, will never reopen.:(

This is frightening. The US, at least NY state is slowly opening back up and loosening restrictions. But, the more contagious strains of the virus are just arriving here. I hope we don’t have to go backward......

Hang in there....

Back
Top Bottom