Sdimbour Project 365-2022

42818880-1794-4B0C-A92C-D113E1788585.jpeg

323/365 - November 14th, 2022
Dog pov :inlove: Dune du Pilat - France
iPhone 11 Pro - Lightroom mobile

5BC7713B-1F06-43EC-814C-DBC417346B58.jpeg

Quite a few of you images seen “shot from the hip”. Have any suggestions? Techniques?
I use hip view for many kind of photography : street photography but not only. Portraits, architecture, sport, animals, flowers… it depends on the position of the subject. It help sometimes not to go down on you knee especially when your tired.
I mainly use the screen button to shoot. But it’s not always comfortable. You can also use the sound or the headphone button.
The difficulty with hip view is you don’t always see what you shoot but sometimes you have good surprises.

I use hip view for many kind of photography : street photography but not only. Portraits, architecture, sport, animals, flowers… it depends on the position of the subject. It help sometimes not to go down on you knee especially when your tired.
I mainly use the screen button to shoot. But it’s not always comfortable. You can also use the sound or the headphone button.
The difficulty with hip view is you don’t always see what you shoot but sometimes you have good surprises.
Thanks for the tips about this. Linus is often doing hip shots although he doesn’t know the difference between ordinary photos and hip shotts. His spontaneous hip shots often come out pretty good :) When he was a kid he had a period when he often took hips shot of women’s bosoms:eek::D

Thanks! I forgot about the headphones. I try using my volume buttons on the phone but the case it’s in makes the buttons stiff and it doesn’t work all time.

Thanks for the tips about this. Linus is often doing hip shots although he doesn’t know the difference between ordinary photos and hip shotts. His spontaneous hip shots often come out pretty good :) When he was a kid he had a period when he often took hips shot of women’s bosoms:eek::D
Sounds like a typical male child to me! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom