Seattle, Saturday Night, in the smoke of Eastern Washington Wildfires

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
I revived my old broken iPhone 7 Plus so I could load the latest version of Hipstamatic X on it. I spent a few hours driving around downtown Seattle taking photos of it in the smoke from wildfires in Eastern Washington. After about a hundred photos, my phone bricked itself. Thankfully all the photos were backed up to iCloud so I didn't lose anything.

I had a few more stops I wanted to make, but this is the point at which my iPhone finally bricked itself.

Last edited:
I’d like to see some of these as straight (un-Hipsta’d) shots to distinguish between ‘smoke from the wildfires’ and ‘Hipsta effect’.

Which paks/edits were you most satisfied with on this shoot?

I’d like to see some of these as straight (un-Hipsta’d) shots to distinguish between ‘smoke from the wildfires’ and ‘Hipsta effect’.

Which paks/edits were you most satisfied with on this shoot?
I was trying to get a bunch of stamps on my HipstaX passport (I'm easily motivated that way), so I mostly was working at that. I was using the regular cameras, so Fisheye, Pinhole, Instant, Classic Toy, Disposable, Model 100, Rando Calrissian, Easy Auto, and Art House. Easy Auto and Classic Toy generally gave me the best results, although I was surprised at how much I like the Pinhole shots.

Edit: I keep saying it's a 6 Plus, but it's actually a 7 Plus.

I did take a few photos with regular Hipstamatic which I have set to save as both Hipsta and unedited, so I should have non-Hipsta versions of some of them. [checks]. These are the only ones:

Kerry Park

Hammering Man

Pike Place Market

Elliott Bay. I could hear seals.

Interbay

Back
Top Bottom