Shadow Selfies

I'm assuming we can only bookmark one post in a thread as opposed to the whole thread???
I think it's just bookmarking posts individually... so you could bookmark as many posts inside a thread as you want. But you can "Watch" an entire thread, and to find it later go to your Watched Threads.

I think it's just bookmarking posts individually... so you could bookmark as many posts inside a thread as you want. But you can "Watch" an entire thread, and to find it later go to your Watched Threads.
No I get that, if you make any comment on a thread it automatically becomes 'watched' but my list of watched threads is overpowering, so I hardly ever look at that. I just wondered if a few actual threads could be bookmarked or marked as favourites?

No I get that, if you make any comment on a thread it automatically becomes 'watched' but my list of watched threads is overpowering, so I hardly ever look at that. I just wondered if a few actual threads could be bookmarked or marked as favourites?
You can turn that off in MobiTog settings... I had to because, yeah, OVERWHELMING.

Is there a way to "watch" thread on the app?

Double selfie

IMG_7619.JPG

Back
Top Bottom