• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

Shadow Selfies

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well, Rog might look like an angel but that looks like a cowboy to me (although judging from what I’ve learnt here, not so).
Yes, I see what you mean. The long legs, the way my right elbow is sticking out makes a horse’s head shape, and my hip-mounted small camera bag gives the impression of a saddle. I remember when I was making the picture thinking my shadow had an odd bend at the hips due to having more weight on the left leg. This was due to the rocks on the ground limiting my footing so I had to lean left a bit for the desired position.
There are people nearby who occasionally ride horses on the beach but most of them have 4 legs (the horses, that is).

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

WildPlace

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Yvonne
Device
iPhone X
Saw this thread and thought that it looked fun... So, when the afternoon light was flooding through the kitchen and i'd just installed Hipstamatic on my iPad i gave it a go. I did consider cropping it but up in the top left hand corner there is a tiny piece of the scenery outside reflected in the door.

image.jpeg

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Saw this thread and thought that it looked fun... So, when the afternoon light was flooding through the kitchen and i'd just installed Hipstamatic on my iPad i gave it a go. I did consider cropping it but up in the top left hand corner there is a tiny piece of the scenery outside reflected in the door.

View attachment 102568
welcome to the wonderful world of shadow sefies !!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 102568
What sinnerjohn said! And I really like this composition. :thumbs:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 102568
I’d like to see more of that scenery. Great shadow selfie too. I love all the wood in your house.