Shadow Selfies

Well, Rog might look like an angel but that looks like a cowboy to me (although judging from what I’ve learnt here, not so).

Yes, I see what you mean. The long legs, the way my right elbow is sticking out makes a horse’s head shape, and my hip-mounted small camera bag gives the impression of a saddle. I remember when I was making the picture thinking my shadow had an odd bend at the hips due to having more weight on the left leg. This was due to the rocks on the ground limiting my footing so I had to lean left a bit for the desired position.
There are people nearby who occasionally ride horses on the beach but most of them have 4 legs (the horses, that is).

Saw this thread and thought that it looked fun... So, when the afternoon light was flooding through the kitchen and i'd just installed Hipstamatic on my iPad i gave it a go. I did consider cropping it but up in the top left hand corner there is a tiny piece of the scenery outside reflected in the door.

image.jpeg

Saw this thread and thought that it looked fun... So, when the afternoon light was flooding through the kitchen and i'd just installed Hipstamatic on my iPad i gave it a go. I did consider cropping it but up in the top left hand corner there is a tiny piece of the scenery outside reflected in the door.

View attachment 102568
welcome to the wonderful world of shadow sefies !!

View attachment 102568
What sinnerjohn said! And I really like this composition. :thumbs:

View attachment 102568
I’d like to see more of that scenery. Great shadow selfie too. I love all the wood in your house.

Back
Top Bottom