• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Shadow Selfies

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
If you knew the contortions I had to do to take this you would be more careful about encouraging people to take selfies. I was perched on the window sill because the sun is at such an angle this time of year. I'd already tried one sitting on the floor, but the dog kept looking at me strangely. When that happens I know I'm doing something weird!

View attachment 83370
:lmao:

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Admit it we've all done it, taken a shadow selfie, either by design or accident. So if you've got one, feel free to post here so we can all see your shadow self :)
Of course if you've NEVER done that, then take one NOW !!

View attachment 83368
Haahaahaa! I love this John :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This plays with a mind a bit. How? On what is the reflection? What? Don’t answer - they’re rhetorical. It’s a great shadow selfie. :thumbs:
:lol: I debated that too... it’s not *really* a shadow.... or is it? In the end I thought screw it, I’m taking liberties. ;)