Shadow Selfies

Woking Town Selfies - OverCam

723A39A6-FD42-463D-BE94-CE0A52879F63.jpeg

I wish OverCam was on Android, I really like the effects you are getting with it Ann.
It’s a great app. I could spend hours playing with it. I got some fab shots on my iPhone 6 in HK which I must try and dig out. The developer has got some great apps but he doesn’t seem to be updating them anymore. I’ve just bought a 99p app which enables you to use your phone as a webcam and connect it up to a PC. However I still have to work out how to record which it looks like it’s suppose to do. I wondered if I could leave my phone in the garden and video the birds. Our wifi is quite strong.

It’s a great app. I could spend hours playing with it. I got some fab shots on my iPhone 6 in HK which I must try and dig out. The developer has got some great apps but he doesn’t seem to be updating them anymore. I’ve just bought a 99p app which enables you to use your phone as a webcam and connect it up to a PC. However I still have to work out how to record which it looks like it’s suppose to do. I wondered if I could leave my phone in the garden and video the birds. Our wifi is quite strong.
I've used droidcam for that. Android and windows only as far as I'm aware.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dev47apps.droidcam

Yes, you definitely can do that including remote viewing on another device like your iPhone 7 Plus or iPads. Even a Bluetooth remote will work. The issue is lag time. It’s not very good for decisive moment Photos. I once had a video app that had a motion sensor but you have to fiddle with the sensitivity to prevent false starts. Good for animals entering your garden etc. You need good light for bird video. They are so fast you can end up with blurs if the light isn’t bright enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom