Shadowplay 25

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
“When I think of what I already lived through it seems to me I was shedding my bodies along the paths.”
― Clarice Lispector

9C8905BD-C362-4838-8FF1-087CF8533BEE.jpeg

“When I think of what I already lived through it seems to me I was shedding my bodies along the paths.”
― Clarice Lispector

View attachment 117842
I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering where you were, and here you are! And look at the words. I love this - there’s more face showing, which I really like and the steamy window is super. Very atmospheric.:inlove:

― Clarice Lispector

View attachment 117842
I keep looking at this and get the feeling of someone trapped in a life that they’d love to escape from. Maybe looking out of the window wishing they were “out there” and free. Very moving.

I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering where you were, and here you are! And look at the words. I love this - there’s more face showing, which I really like and the steamy window is super. Very atmospheric.:inlove:
Hi Jilly. Thanks for the kind words and insights, as always!

I love this! It’s so introspective and probably applies to more of us than we realize. I know it definitely applies to me.
Hi Lisa, thanks for your thoughts on this. I’m always humbled by how people view and interact with the finished works. Interestingly, I get more telling statements, views and small stories about this series from women.

Back
Top Bottom