B&W Sharing my first time

iPhoneArtGirl

MobiJuggler...
Real Name
Meri Walker
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1360014543.025694.jpg

Last Sunday it was cold and dark and Blaze and I went walking anyway with the iPhone. Came back with this.

I used KitCam and Dramatic B&W, I think.

Most excellent first post Meri and awesomely suited to B&W too... ;)

Great to see you joining in and sharing your work... :D

Okay looks like I did it right I'll post some more glad you like the shot I like it a lot myself especially after spending so many hours months years in darkrooms to make things that look like this now I don't have to be in the dark

Okay looks like I did it right I'll post some more glad you like the shot I like it a lot myself especially after spending so many hours months years in darkrooms to make things that look like this now I don't have to be in the dark
Know exactly what you mean, Meri. The chance to shoot and process all my images in the light of day is what initially drew me to iphoneography. :)

Know exactly what you mean, Meri. The chance to shoot and process all my images in the light of day is what initially drew me to iphoneography. :)
I'll probably die without getting past the pure joy, Richard. Not just getting out of the darkroom, but getting my butt and my poor hands and arms out from behind a desktop and off a mouse/trackball,wacom stylus, whathaveyou. My hands and arms born the brunt of my love affair with online learning...that started with sharing recipes for alternative process printing on a listserv in Australia back in 1986... Oh my... Mobile is a revolution not just in sharing intelligence but in creative self-expression IN THE WORLD (instead of cooped up in a room with a computer).

I'll probably die without getting past the pure joy, Richard. Not just getting out of the darkroom, but getting my butt and my poor hands and arms out from behind a desktop and off a mouse/trackball,wacom stylus, whathaveyou. My hands and arms born the brunt of my love affair with online learning...that started with sharing recipes for alternative process printing on a listserv in Australia back in 1986... Oh my... Mobile is a revolution not just in sharing intelligence but in creative self-expression IN THE WORLD (instead of cooped up in a room with a computer).
Amen. :)

Aw - but those hours/years of honing your perception certainly show in the quality of this image. Just getting familiar w/KitCam myself. Need the weather to cooperate a bit more.
You are so kind. When the weather gets better, if you love BnW, KitCam could become your new best friend. They just released three new "Ilford" films that are knockouts!

A beautiful capture and monochrome. Great to see you here on Mobitog, Meri!!!!
It's all your fault I'm here now, Sascha! Thanks so much for the heads up. People here are so friendly and knowledgeable. Indeed, this will be a great place to learn and make new friends who are iphoneography addicted! More soon... and Thanks again for inviting me over here!

Amen to that, sistah!! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom