She tightens her grip a bit...

Uuglypher

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
...Winter, that is; 9°F with nippy air this morning, and the glacial lakes solidly iced over. Had the weird feeling that had I glanced Northward I could have seen the receding face of that last glacier that actually left this region eleven millennia - or so - ago.

Dave

578E5535-13C7-4139-AAC8-510C9B7D7F42.jpeg

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
...Winter, that is; 9°F with nippy air this morning, and the glacial lakes solidly iced over. Had the weird feeling that had I glanced Northward I could have seen the receding face of that last glacier that actually left this region eleven millennia - or so - ago.

Dave
-12c.......ouch that must hurt!! In the UK, at least my part, its a balmy 7c (44.6f)

Your post also made me ponder about metric and imperial measurements and I came across this site,
https://www.zmescience.com/other/ma...tandardized medieval weights and measurements.
So only Liberia, Myanmar and of course… the United States of America haven't converted over to metric system, interesing reading.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & Nov 2020 & June & July 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

Dave
This one looks good. How did you go about developing it?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

Dave

View attachment 162816
Lovely! Our MobiSnow fits perfectly with the image... :D

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Dave

View attachment 162816
You can’t be all that far from me. We have 9°F today and I am also surrounded by glacial leftovers. We have snow storm coming. The predictions are 3-12 inches. :lmao: (Guess it’s kinda iffy)

Uuglypher

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
This one looks good. How did you go about developing it?
Thanks, Terse,
IPhone11ProMax jpeg
In LRMobile got ~ 75% of possible shadow brightening, Claity, and De-haze.
Dave