She tightens her grip a bit...

Uuglypher

MobiStar
Real Name
Dave
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
...Winter, that is; 9°F with nippy air this morning, and the glacial lakes solidly iced over. Had the weird feeling that had I glanced Northward I could have seen the receding face of that last glacier that actually left this region eleven millennia - or so - ago.

Dave

578E5535-13C7-4139-AAC8-510C9B7D7F42.jpeg

...Winter, that is; 9°F with nippy air this morning, and the glacial lakes solidly iced over. Had the weird feeling that had I glanced Northward I could have seen the receding face of that last glacier that actually left this region eleven millennia - or so - ago.

Dave
-12c.......ouch that must hurt!! In the UK, at least my part, its a balmy 7c (44.6f)

Your post also made me ponder about metric and imperial measurements and I came across this site,
https://www.zmescience.com/other/ma...tandardized medieval weights and measurements.
So only Liberia, Myanmar and of course… the United States of America haven't converted over to metric system, interesing reading.

Dave
This one looks good. How did you go about developing it?

Dave

View attachment 162816
Lovely! Our MobiSnow fits perfectly with the image... :D

Dave

View attachment 162816
You can’t be all that far from me. We have 9°F today and I am also surrounded by glacial leftovers. We have snow storm coming. The predictions are 3-12 inches. :lmao: (Guess it’s kinda iffy)

Back
Top Bottom