Sign Spotting

Hmmm, I might have to put a few restrictions on where she puts those free-range needles.:mobibabe:
Oh, you think it's the needles? I thought it must be the acupuncturists who were free-ranging, wandering in and out of other people's offices and stabbing anyone too slow to get away. Or maybe the clients free-ranging, with the acupuncturists chasing after.

Oh, you think it's the needles? I thought it must be the acupuncturists who were free-ranging, wandering in and out of other people's offices and stabbing anyone too slow to get away. Or maybe the clients free-ranging, with the acupuncturists chasing after.
:lmao: It could be any one of those scenarios. I’m afraid the only way to find out is for you to visit and report back.:thumbs:

Gee, I was just thinking she wasn’t raised in a cage....

I spotted this boat name while kayaking.
C3442D59-4FD5-4432-BFEA-47A468FAC8D2.jpeg

So when he says, “I’m going to see the other woman” what is his wife supposed to think.

Back
Top Bottom