Sign Spotting

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453735508.029914.jpg

New place in Alma this summer. It used to be a lobster shop but was bought out by another lobster outlet and made into a lobster restaurant.
Main Street Alma in the background.
Of course at this time of year almost everything is closed until May or June.

52f3da821816b722a261359327278213.jpg

S6 and Snapseed.

Originally posted this image in Chineezguy's numbers thread. Mixed this thread with his. oh well. Here is a 20km/h sign that has seen better days.
I have never seen a speed sign like that. What is the box for below the speed sign?

image.jpeg

It was FREEZING today... in the 40s but super windy so it felt like the 20s (my face got windburned, LOL!) It was sunny though so I got outside and hiked some local trails...according to the Health app I clocked 6.5 miles!! [emoji1][emoji100]

iPhone 5S native cam, Snapseed, VSCO

View attachment 75609
It was FREEZING today... in the 40s but super windy so it felt like the 20s (my face got windburned, LOL!) It was sunny though so I got outside and hiked some local trails...according to the Health app I clocked 6.5 miles!! [emoji1][emoji100]

So horses don't yield to anyone then? Love that sign.

View attachment 75609

Not a sign you can take in at a glance.

Back
Top Bottom