Sign Spotting

Santa Cruz is a university town

18175943-42FF-49C0-B17C-77EA03807EB1.jpeg

I’m trying to figure out if this is an actual cookie delivery service or a weird dating/sex app. :confused: :lmao:
Well, whatever, you do get free milk on your first order. Oh. Hang on. That might mean ..... I don’t think I’ll be ordering any cookies now.:barf: Edit: and now I look at the picture on the advert, I’m even more convinced it’s not talking about what we call biscuits
(no ambiguity in the naming of our crisp, baked, unleavened cake:mobibabe: ).

I’m trying to figure out if this is an actual cookie delivery service or a weird dating/sex app. :confused: :lmao:
Well, whatever, you do get free milk on your first order. Oh. Hang on. That might mean ..... I don’t think I’ll be ordering any cookies now.:barf: Edit: and now I look at the picture on the advert, I’m even more convinced it’s not talking about what we call biscuits
(no ambiguity in the naming of our crisp, baked, unleavened cake:mobibabe: ).
My goodness, what, um, devious minds you have. This poster is aimed at (possibly stoned) university students. Late night sex doesn't require delivery or an app. Running out of cookies when all the stores are closed, however, is an emergency.

What?
View attachment 149817
Main street, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec.
Mmmm. Looks like you can buy a t-shirt, too.

Mmmm. Looks like you can buy a t-shirt, too.

I think it might be a bit too late for the sanity bit. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom