Sign Spotting

Media is the virus.
IMG_20210323_131735.jpg

So Asda have decided to add this to their trolleys in the middle of a viral pandemic.
Can't help but think this is a cynical move, leading some people to relax thier own sanitary habits (given some don't know the difference between a bacteria and virus) and falsely putting Asda in a good light, given there is a pandemic.
View attachment 165587
I read somewhere about a woman who was censured (twice) for marketing the fabric of her ‘active wear’ range as COVID-19-resistant. Matter of time before we see it on cereal boxes. Or maybe laundry detergent.

I read somewhere about a woman who was censured (twice) for marketing the fabric of her ‘active wear’ range as COVID-19-resistant. Matter of time before we see it on cereal boxes. Or maybe laundry detergent.
Lorna Jane here got in trouble for the same in the beginning of the pandemic!

This one foxes me. Its a flag with 3 banana shapes in rainbow colours in a neighbours back garden. I'm clueless as to what it means or why. They do have kids so it could be a family thing. It's in the back garden so it's not really a public display as you can't see it from the street.
IMG_20210425_192106_BURST008.jpg

This one foxes me. Its a flag with 3 banana shapes in rainbow colours in a neighbours back garden. I'm clueless as to what it means or why. They do have kids so it could be a family thing. It's in the back garden so it's not really a public display as you can't see it from the street.
View attachment 167113
Curious and curiouser…

Back
Top Bottom