• > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He married Danielle today, Saturday 16th November! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all future MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you have been notified!

Silhouette posts

Dr.Ranas

MobiStarter
Real Name
Dr.Sagar Jung Rana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Hi Everyone,
One of my favorite is silhouette photography too .. post your silhouette photo in black and white and or in color...
C6E02D53-172D-471A-ADBB-85073CCBBBD6.jpeg

here is mine Shot with Olloclip wide angle lens with halide app , edited in snapseed ... this photo is taken on Nepal’s patan Durbar square , UNESCO’s world heritage site

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Hi Everyone,
One of my favorite is silhouette photography too .. post your silhouette photo in black and white and or in color... View attachment 149141
here is mine Shot with Olloclip wide angle lens with halide app , edited in snapseed ... this photo is taken on Nepal’s patan Durbar square , UNESCO’s world heritage site
Beautiful... :hearteyes: I don’t often get silhouettes but this thread may motivate me to try!

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hi Everyone,
One of my favorite is silhouette photography too .. post your silhouette photo in black and white and or in color... View attachment 149141
Wow. It’s obvious from the shape of the buildings that we’re somewhere exotic. I particularly love that you’ve caught the bird flying over. Super image.