sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

20181027_153033~2.jpg

Weekend away in Canterbury - no edit

View attachment 116437
The cyclist - bluristic app tickled a little with Snapseed.
I may be entering a new era ;)
Comments and criticism most welcome..........Jen
That's really interesting :thumbs:, especially the way the blur lines seem to be going in different directions in different areas. I'm not sure I'd have recognized the cyclist if you hadn't mentioned that, but I'm also not sure that matters.

That's really interesting :thumbs:, especially the way the blur lines seem to be going in different directions in different areas. I'm not sure I'd have recognized the cyclist if you hadn't mentioned that, but I'm also not sure that matters.
Thanks Ted, I did think about calling it something different and seeing what viewers made of it.

View attachment 116437
The cyclist - bluristic app tickled a little with Snapseed.
I may be entering a new era ;)
Comments and criticism most welcome..........Jen
When I see such images I always think - wow, that's art. I'll have to try this one day but I'll never manage it. :confused: Seems like more natural, realistic one.
But your's is really cool! Give us some more!

Ooh, very nice! I do like your multi-directional blurring - it links in the title, makes me look for 5he cyclist and adds to the sense of motion. I like the palette too. Looks like SnapSeed ‘Morning’? I’m curious what order you did the blurring/SnapSeed-ing in: I’m mystified by some blurring brushes in SketchClub that seem designed to drag bits of colour across bits of the canvas, similar to the effect you’ve made here. I haven’t made anything that works as well as yours does. (Did you use layers?)

View attachment 116960
View attachment 116961
Red 1 & 2 - a little bit of HDRiness never hurt anyone, snapseed.

Two gorgeous edits. I’m not a big fan of HDR, but you and rizole seem consistently to have the right touch.

Back
Top Bottom