sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
PXL_20210228_152807783.PORTRAIT.jpg

There's been a few Crocus pictures in Mobitog this week and here's mine. We don't have snowdrops so this is usually the first flower of the year in our garden. I don't think Winter is over just yet but its on its way :)
Portrait mode, no edit.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Dazzle camoflauge
He can't park straight whatever. I've seen cars similarly decked out and was told its a new model that they want to keep from the motoring press, hence the disguise.
We don't live a million miles away from where Jaguar manufacture so maybe that's the truth and this is a new all electric model.
OR someone just likes a weird paint job!!

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
He can't park straight whatever. I've seen cars similarly decked out and was told its a new model that they want to keep from the motoring press, hence the disguise.
We don't live a million miles away from where Jaguar manufacture so maybe that's the truth and this is a new all electric model.
OR someone just likes a weird paint job!!
Here in the US, that parking job would be more likely to make me think that a minute ago there was one of those double-wide pickups or monster SUVs in the next slot. :D

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
20210423104105_picture.jpg

blurry out of focus (is that the same thing) pola
Its almost impossible to take an out of focus shot with a Pixel phone camera, but you can still fool it with a good old 3rd party app :D
Life is blurry.