sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

PXL_20210417_112319332.jpg

B/W Infrared

aha - when you said 'no edit' I assumed it was a straight up shot. Very nice though! I've got a Samsung tablet, but its a bit long in the tooth now, so I just stick with the iphone. Its weird that Snapseed got an update out of the blue the other day, I was starting to think that had been mothballed.

aha - when you said 'no edit' I assumed it was a straight up shot. Very nice though! I've got a Samsung tablet, but its a bit long in the tooth now, so I just stick with the iphone. Its weird that Snapseed got an update out of the blue the other day, I was starting to think that had been mothballed.
It was a straight up shot in a way, no edit, like a Hipsta image.

Android Snapseed hasn't been updated since April 2020.

I love Snapseed, been using it first on Android since release and now on Iphone. Its v 2.20.2 on Apple now, although no noticeable difference, just the usual 'bug fixes and performance tweaks'.

Would like more features. Frames and text are particularly poor imo. I'm sure there are other weak points that could do with improvement but it's been April 2020 since I thought about it so don't have them to mind.
For the iPhone version, it's been bug fix updates only for the last two years approx, though that does include an update or two in the last year.

FIMO_1626199068520.JPG

Update. The lilies are a mess this year, I don't profess to be a great gardener but these are usually lovely. The red lily bugs have have a good year though :rolleyes:
If you catch one and hold it to your ear you can hear them 'screaming' before you squish them that is :eek:

Back
Top Bottom