• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
PXL_20211231_124524279.jpg
PXL_20211231_124951129.jpg
PXL_20211231_125033885.jpg

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
IMG_0007.JPG

Sweet example of a bad photo. My youngest and I spent the day in Birmingham (UK) just before Christmas. My camera was focussed on Aimee and I was totally blind to the red barrier in the foreground and the rather unattractive lamppost. Could have done it better, hell yes, but moment in time and all that. Edit was Vignette for Android (not applicable to 98% of MobiTog members :lol: )

Last edited:

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
View attachment 175063
Sweet example of a bad photo. My youngest and I spent the day in Birmingham (UK) just before Christmas. My camera was focussed on Aimee and I was totally blind to the red barrier in the foreground and the rather unattractive lamppost. Could have done it better, hell yes, but moment in time and all that. Edit was Vignette for Android (not applicable to 98% of MobiTog members :lol: )
It’s a lovely bad photo :D:inlove:

jpclicks

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeff Pankin
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 175063
Sorry, the only thing I focused on was the whipped cream :lol: