sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

Last edited:
IMG_20220610_193915_458~2.jpg

Rare photo of the old man.

The amount of people I know who have come back with more than souvenirs from their overseas holiday is astonishing. My stepdaughter caught something from the plane (she thinks - lots of people coughing!!).
I caught pubic lice twice in the early 90s. Once from sleeping at a hostel in Israel (nightmare explaining that to a local pharmacist who only had broken english) and once in a 5 star hotel in Coventry. They're mucky in Coventry, it's a foreign country.

Last edited:
The amount of people I know who have come back with more than souvenirs from their overseas holiday is astonishing. My stepdaughter caught something from the plane (she thinks - lots of people coughing!!).
To be fair I think I caught it of my Aimee who tested positive two days before me. Keep it in the family!

I caught public lice twice in the early 90s. Once from sleeping at a hostel in Israel (nightmare explaining that to a local pharmacist who only had broken english) and once in a 5 star hotel in Coventry. They're mucky in Coventry, it's a foreign country.
I got bed bugs a couple of times in Asia. Had to throw away my favourite sheepskin slippers and the other time a nighty. You have to act fast and never put your suitcase on the bed is what I learnt.

I got bed bugs a couple of times in Asia. Had to throw away my favourite sheepskin slippers and the other time a nighty. You have to act fast and never put your suitcase on the bed is what I learnt.
I am absolutely terrified of bringing those critters home when we travel. Suitcase on the metal rest. I look under the mattress and don’t let any clothing or fabric touch the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom