sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

Gotta love a blue dog :inlove:

Do y’all have ‘blueys’ in UK/USA? Blue heelers aka Australian Cattle Dogs. Beautiful natures, clever, fun, gentle, loyal lovely dogs. And blue. :D There are red heelers, I think they’re related. They’re nice too, but I have a soft spot for blueys.
We have Australian Shepherds, which I think are a similar breed. One of the THOW Instagram accounts I follow has one. I love their spots.

Gotta love a blue dog :inlove:

Do y’all have ‘blueys’ in UK/USA? Blue heelers aka Australian Cattle Dogs. Beautiful natures, clever, fun, gentle, loyal lovely dogs. And blue. :D There are red heelers, I think they’re related. They’re nice too, but I have a soft spot for blueys.
I don't think we have them in the UK. Isn't that Mad Max's dog of choice too?

20180731_101631.jpg

Octopus anyone?

2018-08-09-16-40-22.jpg

Interesting facts if you like boats and ABBA.
This is the boat (yacht) from Mama Mia 2 photographed in Split Harbour last week. The boat is Croation not Greek and the film was made on a Croation island (Viz) not a Greek island. Hollywood huh :D
I promised my wife I would take her to see the film and we went last night. No I'm not an Abba fan but it was fairly painless ;)

View attachment 112749
Interesting facts if you like boats and ABBA.
This is the boat (yacht) from Mama Mia 2 photographed in Split Harbour last week. The boat is Croation not Greek and the film was made on a Croation island (Viz) not a Greek island. Hollywood huh :D
I promised my wife I would take her to see the film and we went last night. No I'm not an Abba fan but it was fairly painless ;)
Well, I didn’t know that! I’ve been told that there are lots of beautiful Croatian islands. I presume you’re back from your hols now John?

Back
Top Bottom