sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

20180710_194917.jpg

long hot summer ~
a color (sic) story has come to android. it seems to be very much like vsco, i.e. filters paid and free with adjustments. not sure if its better or much the same as vsco.

View attachment 111705
long hot summer ~
a color (sic) story has come to android. it seems to be very much like vsco, i.e. filters paid and free with adjustments. not sure if its better or much the same as vsco.
Great idea/title for a personal project/challenge John... :thumbs:

Oh, and your query has been resolved, thanks for bringing it to our attention!... :D

View attachment 111705
long hot summer ~
Lovely tones on this one John and it’s not a filter that’s recognisable. Good one. I thought, when I read the title, that you might fill the thread with taxidermy, fossils and bones (or have I been watching too much Escape to the Chateau?).

Sorry about that, to all English people. I’m Brazilian with a hint of German and Italian, Mark is Australian but actually half German and half Croatian... Germany left a long time ago, Brazil is out, Italy didn’t even make it, so...
well done Croatia!!! Best result ever!!!

That’s why I started with sorry :D
At least England made it this far, what about Brazil leaving at the quarter finals and Neymar being subject for international mockery? Embarrassing! :poo:
We did well and did much to bring the people of England together. I would much prefer Croatia to go on and win over France admittedly.

We did well and did much to bring the people of England together. I would much prefer Croatia to go on and win over France admittedly.
Yeah, I saw the footages from the UK with every game, everybody was very excited :) but that’s what these events are all about in the end, so people can forget a bit about their boring daily lives and daily problems and get together even if just a few days :)

View attachment 111705
long hot summer ~

Great pic! This is quite funny. Outside my kitchen window, it looks just like in your photo. And only this morning I said to myself that I really should take some photos out there. But it seems you already have been sneaking around my house :D

View attachment 111705
long hot summer ~
I've never understood the way Flickr works. I don't actually visit there that often, but I do use its generous storage for backup.
So now and then I make something public to show the few friends I have left on there I'm still alive, this being one of them.
I look today and it has nearly 2000 views and 59 faves and I didn't even tag it or put it in any groups and its also in 'explore'.
Very weird !

I've never understood the way Flickr works. I don't actually visit there that often, but I do use its generous storage for backup.
So now and then I make something public to show the few friends I have left on there I'm still alive, this being one of them.
I look today and it has nearly 2000 views and 59 faves and I didn't even tag it or put it in any groups and its also in 'explore'.
Very weird !
“Explore” is SO WEIRD. I gave up trying to figure that one out.

Very weird !

Haha - now you got a fav from me too - I had forgot that I had a Flickr account - thanks for this "reminder"

Back
Top Bottom