sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

View attachment 162671
Lily - kultcamera app

I've always been fascinated by 'vintage' photography, faked or not and love film simulation apps. Although this does have its critics, I believe it was Fundy Brian that hated this kind of thing, as photography in the day in Brian's opinion, never really had all those light leaks blurs and scratches etc.

To this end I'm really thinking of getting a cheap Holga 120 camera and trying some analog shots next year. I've already got Santa bringing me a Lomo instant camera for Christmas :)raising eyebrows at your more karty’
Its expensive of course and I don't think it will be a complete substitute for mobile photography, but all good fun.

This is beautiful.
(Btw I’ve given up raising an eyebrow at your more ‘arty’ images :) )

FIMO_11608389633617.jpg

nature's abstract

I’m getting good at guessing whose images I’m seeing before I click on them
Yeah I play that game too. I think when they updated Mobitog from the larger images on the front page to smaller ones they missed a trick there.
It makes it harder to see what's newly posted and if someone posts a narrow image it distorts the whole page.
For me its all about the images, that's what I come to see. Unfortunately others think differently, but hey ho :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom