sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

PXL_20211231_124524279.jpg
PXL_20211231_124951129.jpg
PXL_20211231_125033885.jpg

IMG_0007.JPG

Sweet example of a bad photo. My youngest and I spent the day in Birmingham (UK) just before Christmas. My camera was focussed on Aimee and I was totally blind to the red barrier in the foreground and the rather unattractive lamppost. Could have done it better, hell yes, but moment in time and all that. Edit was Vignette for Android (not applicable to 98% of MobiTog members :lol: )

Last edited:
View attachment 175063
Sweet example of a bad photo. My youngest and I spent the day in Birmingham (UK) just before Christmas. My camera was focussed on Aimee and I was totally blind to the red barrier in the foreground and the rather unattractive lamppost. Could have done it better, hell yes, but moment in time and all that. Edit was Vignette for Android (not applicable to 98% of MobiTog members :lol: )
It’s a lovely bad photo :D:inlove:

View attachment 175063
Sorry, the only thing I focused on was the whipped cream :lol:

Goodness, everybody dropping like flies. I haven’t been out much but so many people I know have had it. I think it must just be a matter of time.
I think the 'policy' seems to be let the smaller children get it, so its done with. But not great if you have kids or work with kids like the wife does, its only a matter of time, triple vaccine and all.

Back
Top Bottom