sinnerjohn's cabinet of curiosities

Not so bad now thanks. I'd say 4 or 5 bad days then if you are lucky you are back on your feet. I'm still coughing a bit but nowhere as tired as I was.
Thank God for vaccinations is all I can say. I'm reasonably healthy, but it knocked me sideways for a few days.
Glad to hear you’re on the upswing.

PXL_20220625_131119364.jpg

COVID update, was intending to visit my elder daughters today so I thought I'd test.
Seems like 8 days on I'm still infected ☹️

View attachment 182235
COVID update, was intending to visit my elder daughters today so I thought I'd test.
Seems like 8 days on I'm still infected ☹️
Bummer. You have to stop testing at 10 days John because, after that, you run the risk of false positives. :expressionless:
Too late to say anything I realise :D but JillyG already said it anyway. Both PCR and RAT can be positive for up to many weeks after infection so no point testing again. Hope you’re back to normal life by now! I’ll check the next posts :D

Not sure I understand the science of that?
No, I don’t either, but it’s a fact. Apparently, it’s no good testing within 90 days because there’s a danger of a false positive.

I have also heard that.
These tests detect viral particles, which might be broken up after infection but you can still shed them for a long time. The test is just detecting those particles and not whether you have an active infection or not :thumbs:

I
These tests detect viral particles, which might be broken up after infection but you can still shed them for a long time. The test is just detecting those particles and not whether you have an active infection or not :thumbs:
Thanks! Nice to have an explanation.

Example #whatever.
I love it when your camera gets fooled and it produces a hazy blurry image, that's not deliberate ICM but just your camera getting it wrong. Hard to do in this high tech phone camera era. I've always liked blur, maybe says something about me :lol:
IMG_20220709_093150_762.jpg

Example #whatever.
I love it when your camera gets fooled and it produces a hazy blurry image, that's not deliberate ICM but just your camera getting it wrong. Hard to do in this high tech phone camera era. I've always liked blur, maybe says something about me :lol:
View attachment 183082

Definitely a nice retro feel about it

Selling religion/phones....
Not my picture but from my youngest's iPhone via Whatsapp hence low quality, who's currently in Barcelona. What made me smile was I think this is the old cathedral not that whacky other one and they seem to be advertising Samsung Galaxy phones. Not religious at all so it doesn't offend me but it just seems weird.

Not my picture but from my youngest's iPhone via Whatsapp hence low quality, who's currently in Barcelona. What made me smile was I think this is the old cathedral not that whacky other one and they seem to be advertising Samsung Galaxy phones. Not religious at all so it doesn't offend me but it just seems weird.
I should imagine they received an offer that they couldn’t refuse. Money talks.:rolleyes:

Sure does. If there's a new one, I wonder if this one's been de-consecrated (or whatever the proper term would be) so it's now an art object rather than a church.

Back
Top Bottom