• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

New SITE MAINTENANCE - UPDATE DONE (almost!)...

Smooth

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone X
HEADS UP...

We will be doing some pretty major & essential upgrades to Mobitog on Sunday, 24th March.

All being well we should be back online in the evening, though some functionality will be affected for the coming weeks such as the chat box/homepage feeds.

The site will be sporadically in maintenance mode (read only or Homepage only) and we'll be stripping back Mobitog before bringing systems old and new back in.

Whilst undertaking this work, you can still join in the conversation and keep updated on progress over on our Twitter Feed.

BACKUP YOUR BOOKMARKS

We're switching to a new bookmark system (on Mobitog, not on your browser), so please could you, in advance of Sunday, go through each of your bookmarks if you use the Mobitog User Bookmarks system on the site, and copy the URL for each thread you have bookmarked, as there is a good chance we won't be able to migrate them. Thank y0u.

Thank you for your patience and support during this time.

From all the Mobitog Staff Team.

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE WORK

Will commence around 1100hrs today, Sunday 24th March

Check MobiTweets for progress updates and news!

The MobiTog Tech Team will try not to break things for too long and hope it all goes to plan and Smooth ly... :D

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support... :notworthy:

PS - There is still time to help us with the cost of this Major Upgrade with any Donation you feel like making - Thank You, Team MobiTog Staff... :rog:

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
WE ARE NOW OPEN - for business (nearly) as usual... :thumbs:

We now have a brand new Gallery, but are still working on importing the previous Gallery iMages, which may take a little time, as it requires a third party importer, which is not quite there yet - please bear with... ;)

Huge thanks to Matt Smooth, for giving up the best part of his Sunday, to sort this out for us all and to you, our hardy and loyal Members for your patience and support, especially those who have helped us with Donations to help share the significant costs of making this work, THANK YOU ALL - we hope you like how it has turned out... :D

We could still do with a little more to cover all the costs just incurred and some still to come so, if you haven’t already, please consider Donating, a little, or a lot, whatever it will be greatly appreciated and put immediately to good use in improving your community, thank you... :notworthy:

If you notice anything out of the ordinary, or not working correctly, please let us know here and we’ll either sort it or let you know we are aware and resolving as best we can... :rog:

Smooth

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone X

Coronation80

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Stephen Lang
Device
Sony
ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE WORK

Will commence around 1100hrs today, Sunday 24th March

Check MobiTweets for progress updates and news!

The MobiTog Tech Team will try not to break things for too long and hope it all goes to plan and Smooth ly... :D

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support... :notworthy:

PS - There is still time to help us with the cost of this Major Upgrade with any Donation you feel like making - Thank You, Team MobiTog Staff... :rog:
How does one donate? How much is needed, and what for?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
John’s post in MobiColor seems to have put the images in twice - one large and one small. :confused:

Smooth

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone X
John’s post in MobiColor seems to have put the images in twice - one large and one small. :confused:

Thanks Cat. Fixed.

When I tap the logo at the top left it brings me here:

View attachment 122720
Yep - that's the soon to be revamped homepage.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
How does one donate? How much is needed, and what for?
There was a donation progress and donation button on the old home page, but I don't see anything like on the new home page. I guess if Venomator and Smooth really want the donations, they'll make it reappear soon. Usually the donations are for running costs, but this time it has a bigger target to cover upgrading to a new version of the XenForo software MobiTog uses (or that's the way I understand it anyway).