• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

New SITE MAINTENANCE - UPDATE DONE (almost!)...

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Yo Rizole!

Apologies for any annoyance. Could you do me a huge favour and screen record what you mean? I am struggling to recreate on iPhone/iPad but if I can get a clearer picture of what is happening I will do my best to get it sorted.
I've found the issue on this page: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/editor-contents-scrolled-out-of-sight-when-focusing-editor-with-lots-of-text.152795/
The dev thinks this is a problem with
Code:
scrollToCursorAfterPendingResize
in editor.js but doesn't say what the fix would be.
I checked out https://mobitog-mobitog.netdna-ssl.com/js/xf/editor-compiled.js?_v=7c76cd83 and found that function here:
JavaScript:
this.scrollToCursorAfterPendingResize()},replaceContent:function(a,b){var d=this.ed;this.isBbCodeView()?"undefined"!==typeof b&&d.bbCode.replaceBbCode(b):d.html.set(a)},scrollToCursor:function(){var a=
this.ed;if(this.isBbCodeView())a.bbCode.getTextArea().autofocus(),a.$box[0].scrollIntoView(!0);else{this.focus();var b=a.$box,d=a.$wp,c=a.selection.endElement(),e=c.getBoundingClientRect().bottom,h=!0;a=XF.windowHeight();XF.browser.ios&&(a-=250);if(0>e||e>=a)h=!1;if(d&&h){var f=d[0].getBoundingClientRect();if(e>f.bottom||e<f.top)h=!1}if(!h){e=b[0].getBoundingClientRect();if(0>e.top||e.bottom>=a)XF.browser.ios||b.addClass("is-scrolling-to"),b[0].scrollIntoView(!0),b.removeClass("is-scrolling-to");
d?(e=c.getBoundingClientRect().bottom,b=d[0].scrollTop+e-d[0].getBoundingClientRect().top,d.scrollTop(b+a/2)):c.scrollIntoView()}}},scrollToCursorAfterPendingResize:function(a){var b=this,d=this.ed,c,g=function(){e(k).off("resize",g);e(k).on("scroll",h)
Unfortunately I don't know javascript but I'll see if I can get something working in greasemonkey (about time I had a go with it I think.) Any hits or tip welcome.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I would love to have these tools at the top of each page also. Currently we need to scroll to the bottom.

5618A37C-DBD4-45EE-BF35-71B67011C91D.jpeg

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Just came back and am flashed. Like it at first glance. Can’t find the chat to wish everybody a happy Ester and colourful eggs!!!
Will find out later if I can get used to new mobi. Can we now use all our emojis on the phone? Well will find out. But at least thank you for all your work. It looks like it’s more clean and nice to reply over the browser. A bit like the mobi app feel.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Just came back and am flashed. Like it at first glance. Can’t find the chat to wish everybody a happy Ester and colourful eggs!!!
Will find out later if I can get used to new mobi. Can we now use all our emojis on the phone? Well will find out. But at least thank you for all your work. It looks like it’s more clean and nice to reply over the browser. A bit like the mobi app feel.
Yay, you’re back!!! We’ve missed you! Don’t do that again. The Chat might be returning in some form or other in the future, but it’s not here at the moment, so don’t go looking for it.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Whoohoo!!!! It hasn't been the same without you! As Jilly said, don't do that again. :sneaky:
We have the same emojis as before, except for this new one: o_O But... rather than just "liking" a post, if you press down/hover over the like button you'll see there are a variety of emotions to choose from. :D

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Sheesh.......who cares about emoji's what are we like 13 or something :D
The real dealbreaker for me is recent images on the front page, are they far off or is it the end of Mobitog as we know it?
Nope, they will be restored, our TechMeister is working with the Dev on it as we speak, well figuratively speaking... :D

Trials (and tribulations!) are going on in various places around the community to prove and improve this and other offerings... :rog:

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Nope, they will be restored, our TechMeister is working with the Dev on it as we speak, well figuratively speaking... :D

Trials (and tribulations!) are going on in various places around the community to prove and improve this and other offerings... :rog:
:notworthy:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

:notworthy: