• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

New SITE MAINTENANCE - UPDATE DONE (almost!)...

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Suggestion....On the front page, place the Latest thread post picture scroller thing above the Latest images from our media gallery picture scroller thing.
View attachment 145805
Here's what the front page looks like on my phone. As the top images only change once, sometimes maybe twice a week It looks like there is very little activity on site. I reckon the Latest thread post would engage both regulars and passers by more.
Third.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Suggestion....On the front page, place the Latest thread post picture scroller thing above the Latest images from our media gallery picture scroller thing.
View attachment 145805
Here's what the front page looks like on my phone. As the top images only change once, sometimes maybe twice a week It looks like there is very little activity on site. I reckon the Latest thread post would engage both regulars and passers by more.
Third that! OK, fourth that!

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Device
Samsung
Another similar suggestion....
The message scroller at the top of the page is on every page. I wonder if it makes sense to have it only on the front page?
Screenshot_20190531-103540-01.jpeg