• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Sixties Style in Castle Cary.

NickLeon

MobiStar
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
Haha - yes I asked the guy to move it specially... actually the photography gods were smiling on me!

NickLeon

MobiStar
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
the colour, the shine, the pov, its just magic, maybe its Hipsta magic but I like it. the closest I've come to this is an image of an orange ford cortina I took ages ago.
I think the key thing with car photos is getting a good angle. Too many people shoot down from the standing position when just ducking down a bit makes a huge difference. The filter also gave the car a shine - it was in decent shape for mid-sixties but not what I’d call a show car - and that certainly helps.

NickLeon

MobiStar
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
65A8B5A8-7094-499B-9184-FD4EEA43B16E.jpeg

Here is another example from a couple of years ago, no filters required here... but just as I was set to take the pic an old boy rolled up right behind on his little scooter thing!