• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Sixties Style in Castle Cary.

NickLeon

MobiStarlet
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
the colour, the shine, the pov, its just magic, maybe its Hipsta magic but I like it. the closest I've come to this is an image of an orange ford cortina I took ages ago.
I think the key thing with car photos is getting a good angle. Too many people shoot down from the standing position when just ducking down a bit makes a huge difference. The filter also gave the car a shine - it was in decent shape for mid-sixties but not what I’d call a show car - and that certainly helps.