• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Snow in the city

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
Winter has come to my home town.

Images shot in RAW with Lightroom, tweaked the highlights and then exported as JPG and let Filmborn do its magic with Fuji 160NS.

APC_0349.jpg

APC_0350.jpg

Not everyone enjoys the snow.

APC_0351.jpg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Lovely... I like all the soft colors, and then the occasional pop - green, or red - nice! It’s snowing here as we speak.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Beautiful shots Mik. And what RoseCat said about the colors. (I shoot raw with the Lightroom camera quite a lot, both the HDR and Pro settings. I've gotten quite fond of it.)

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
Thanks guys :)
And terse, yes, i found RAW images to be - how to say - a bit softer or less processed, not necessarily as sharp as a JPG but with a bit more detail or finer micro contrasts or what ever it is.