Songbook Project

iNOLOGIST

MobiFan
I'm working on a few projects this year. You've already seen some of the black and white nudes and motion nudes series on here. This is another one but it's safe for work.

I'm visiting locations that are in songs or song titles and trying to capture the essence of what they mean in the song. I did four on my last trip to Scotland on business. Was going to try for a fifth but it was raining in Edinburgh that day...(hoping for some Sunshine on Leith :) )

Here are those four and if anyone has some more could they message me with them? Anywhere in UK or abroad (not that i am thinking i'll get to foreign ones for a while)

click on images to go to blog post about the locations, including song titles/lyrics and music video

Wonderful idea!

Would be lovely if you could attach the name of the song to each photo... :thumbs:

If you click on the pics it takes you to a page which has the song titles, the song lyrics and even youtube clips of the artists either singing the songs live or the original videos. I'll update original post to make this more obvious.....

Another great project idea, and one that could take you all over the UK if you let it! Can I suggest the following places from a quick trawl through my memories (and at risk of showing my age)?

Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane - Liverpool
Winchester Cathedral
Waterloo Sunset - London
Mull of Kintyre - Scotland
Baker Street - London
London Bridge (is falling down...)
Men of Harlech - Wales
The Skye Boat Song - Scotland
Scarborough Fair
Bangor (Didn't we have a a lov-erly time the day we went to...) - Wales
Ilkley Moor (On...baht 'at) - Yorkshire

...and probably a ton more. :D