• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

Soul Psychodelicide in the time of COVID-19

gwphotos73

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Device
Pixel
Nice, is there a filter on this? You have 3 different devices on this page, which is your fave?
No filter. At present, I just have lenses for the Samsung & Pixel.
Favorite is easily Shamu the Nexus. With that, I could retire my old point and shoot cameras and rely on just my phone, for the first time. Still going strong. I sometimes use it to edit images on.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
No filter. At present, I just have lenses for the Samsung & Pixel.
Favorite is easily Shamu the Nexus. With that, I could retire my old point and shoot cameras and rely on just my phone, for the first time. Still going strong. I sometimes use it to edit images on.
Thanks for the feedback, its just that the colour is so good on that one I wondered if it had some help !

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
They're playing basketball.
Seriously, they are. City has to take down hoops so that it stops.
Pixel 3

View attachment 156344
While I was looking at this post, I got a bing on my phone. It was a news notification that Syracuse University has closed it’s courts and is removing the hoops. People....:rolleyes: