• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Soul Psychodelicide in the time of COVID-19

gwphotos73

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Device
Pixel
Samsung S7 Edge
no edits

20200315_134826.jpg

gwphotos73

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Device
Pixel
Nice, is there a filter on this? You have 3 different devices on this page, which is your fave?

No filter. At present, I just have lenses for the Samsung & Pixel.
Favorite is easily Shamu the Nexus. With that, I could retire my old point and shoot cameras and rely on just my phone, for the first time. Still going strong. I sometimes use it to edit images on.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
No filter. At present, I just have lenses for the Samsung & Pixel.
Favorite is easily Shamu the Nexus. With that, I could retire my old point and shoot cameras and rely on just my phone, for the first time. Still going strong. I sometimes use it to edit images on.
Thanks for the feedback, its just that the colour is so good on that one I wondered if it had some help !

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
They're playing basketball.
Seriously, they are. City has to take down hoops so that it stops.
Pixel 3

View attachment 156344
While I was looking at this post, I got a bing on my phone. It was a news notification that Syracuse University has closed it’s courts and is removing the hoops. People....:rolleyes: