B&W Speak to me, weep with me.

mikro

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Mike
6x7, snapseed

image-264339815.png

Are any of you using IG? I found a DezRacer on IG but...not sure it's you. I'm @mikro, give me a shout so I can follow you there. Thanks for the likes!

mikro said:
Are any of you using IG? I found a DezRacer on IG but...not sure it's you. I'm @mikro, give me a shout so I can follow you there. Thanks for the likes!

Yes. I'm msrosecat.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

mikro said:

I am on google+ but don't use it very often. Mostly Flikr and twitter. @dzrtracer. (twitter). Flikr is knoxjmk and Instagram is Dezracer.

There is a list around here which management had compiled of all instagram user names. Go knock on the staff room door. If you hear cheesy disco music, somebody is on duty, beware of low flying objects.

Beuatifully emotive image, Mike. Hope you don't mind but I've given it our B&W tag, which you can also do yourself.

As Gareth said, there is a full list of Mobimembers on IG available.

BTW, if you hear disco music coming from the Staff Room it'll be the night shift. Who knows what they get up to? I have heard goats are involved, though. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom