B&W Stage Fright

Benamon

MobiStarter
Real Name
Benamon Tame
I tend to dip in and out of Street Photography but my recent trip to London has given it a bit of a jolt. The shot was taken and edited using VSCOcam
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1378413047.715359.jpg

Really great street shot, Benamon!! (I think I've been under a rock because I just yesterday downloaded VSCOcam.)

What an outstanding capture Benamon! :)
That mannequin adds the creepy factor, creepy and massively captivating.

Thank you Robert, the picture makes me think of an exotic dancer about to go on stage, stood behind the curtain, her stage face not yet on.

Really great street shot, Benamon!! (I think I've been under a rock because I just yesterday downloaded VSCOcam.)

Thank you Lisa, i was never a fan of the first VSCOcam but i have really got into the latest one, really nice set of filters with fine control and a useful editing tools. On the edge between it and ProCamera for my default cam.

Thank you Catherine, trying to make the time between toys to go through all my London shots :)

Thank you Robert, the picture makes me think of an exotic dancer about to go on stage, stood behind the curtain, her stage face not yet on.

Thank you Lisa, i was never a fan of the first VSCOcam but i have really got into the latest one, really nice set of filters with fine control and a useful editing tools. On the edge between it and ProCamera for my default cam.

Thank you Catherine, trying to make the time between toys to go through all my London shots :)
I really like the filters a lot! I might need to give the camera a try as well.

Back
Top Bottom