Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

IMG_1854.jpeg

IMG_1855.gif

My name is Groot. Makes me think it looks like the marvel character in the first image.
Thanks for that! Now I really do see a face in there. And I’m having a Marvel craving.

Last edited:
1/3
Joined Alice from my yoga class for a decaf Americano at the new Cafe in Weedsport, The White Rabbit.
IMG_1104.jpeg

It took a minute to figure this figurine out. Its a Cheshire Cat Buddha.
IMG_1105.jpeg

White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat….That’s why Alice called it “her” place. :lmao:

1/3
Joined Alice from my yoga class for a decaf Americano at the new Cafe in Weedsport, The White Rabbit.
View attachment 199277
It took a minute to figure this figurine out. Its a Cheshire Cat Buddha.
View attachment 199278
White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat….That’s why Alice called it “her” place. :lmao:
That door in the back of the first photo is unusual. Was the place originally somebody's home?

1/7
I usually wait until the next day to post just in case I get a better image….but I didn’t want to keep you all in suspense…….
IMG_1167.jpeg

And it’s still coming down. BUT, a dog’s gotta do what a dog’s gotta do. My part of our clean up after a snow event.
IMG_1894.jpeg

1/7
I usually wait until the next day to post just in case I get a better image….but I didn’t want to keep you all in suspense…….
View attachment 199373
And it’s still coming down. BUT, a dog’s gotta do what a dog’s gotta do. My part of our clean up after a snow event.
View attachment 199374
After a long time with continuous snowfall we haven’t got a single flake for more than 24 hours. Apparently it decided it was your turn now :)

And it’s about time! It’ll all be gone in a couple of days.
Extended forecast in Fahrenheit.
View attachment 199383
And Celsius
View attachment 199384
Hmmmm, seems we still are kind of weather synced ;) Right now we have -21C / -6 F. But on Tuesday and Wednesday we’re getting temperature just above 0 degrees C. Not as warm as at your place, but enough for the snow to become wet and icy instead of the fluffy soft paradise we have now.

Hmmmm, seems we still are kind of weather synced ;) Right now we have -21C / -6 F. But on Tuesday and Wednesday we’re getting temperature just above 0 degrees C. Not as warm as at your place, but enough for the snow to become wet and icy instead of the fluffy soft paradise we have now.
Icy is bad.

Back
Top Bottom