Star’s 2024 365 or is it 366?

3/30
Shadows at play.
IMG_2276.jpeg

Last edited:
Feels like I’ve seen this before :geek: There are always some crows sitting on the roof on one of the barns I pass on my walks. Your barn is in desperate need of some fresh paint so it will not get rotten. Falu red is the best paint
My barn (without crows though, and not shot today)
IMG_7764.jpeg

Feels like I’ve seen this before :geek: There are always some crows sitting on the roof on one of the barns I pass on my walks. Your barn is in desperate need of some fresh paint so it will not get rotten. Falu red is the best paint
My barn (without crows though, and not shot today)
View attachment 200911
We used to live down the road from that barn, 40 years ago. No one had used it in years then. It’s amazing it’s still standing now. Those are vultures. Waiting.

Wow, a lot of interesting stuff to read here. But I’d better stop doing that and spend some time on my own daily photo(s) :geek:

:lmao: Yes, I was reading it, too.
It does make interesting reading. We don’t read so much anymore. It slows us down and we are pretty sick of cataloging newspapers…… o_O

The soft nimble fingers of the cashier . . . the well-endorsed note . . . his trembling heart . . .
Heady stuff !
I mentioned we haven’t been reading the papers, but maybe it’d be worth looking at for some found poetry. :lmao:

We’re officially in drought. ‘Driest six months on record’. Farmers are getting water trucked in to feed stock and keep crops alive. Even as summer temperatures are reducing, and occasional hints of the south & westerlies that bring winter, still the skies are moreorless cloudless.

We’re officially in drought. ‘Driest six months on record’. Farmers are getting water trucked in to feed stock and keep crops alive. Even as summer temperatures are reducing, and occasional hints of the south & westerlies that bring winter, still the skies are moreorless cloudless.
And our creeks and rivers are on the edge of overflow. Not unusual for this time of year. Wish we could send you some.

Back
Top Bottom