• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Mobi365 Starzee’s Project 365 - 2019

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I will create something everyday. It may be an image, a part of a collage, if I sew something or draw something I will photograph it and post. Maybe I’ll do different things with the same image. My goal is to learn something however small each day without too mush pressure or stress.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I will create something everyday. It may be an image, a part of a collage, if I sew something or draw something I will photograph it and post. Maybe I’ll do different things with the same image. My goal is to learn something however small each day without too mush pressure or stress.
I love your mission !

Gorgeous

I’m so envious of your ease with iColorama and Procreate. So much to like in this piece - especially that touch of lavender :thumbs:

Opportunity Lost
IColorama
I made this for the abstract challenge, but I think it may be more painterly than abstract....

View attachment 118815
^ahem^. It’s abstract if you say it is (and since when is ‘painterly’ antithetical to ‘abstract’ ? And it’s got a genie’s lamp!!!

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I was working on something for the close up photography thread, comparing the iPhone X native camera at 1x, 2x and my go to for close up, Camera+ on the macro setting. No time for collage today. A body can only spend so much time on hobbies ina day.

This is the Camera+ Macro, edited in Snapseed.
FB483EE4-F097-4B35-9B34-3CC5BD304219.jpeg

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I was working on something for the close up photography thread, comparing the iPhone X native camera at 1x, 2x and my go to for close up, Camera+ on the macro setting. No time for collage today. A body can only spend so much time on hobbies ina day.

This is the Camera+ Macro, edited in Snapseed.View attachment 118932
Interesting angle, Star. Great shot.

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

This is the Camera+ Macro, edited in Snapseed.View attachment 118932
Nice one, I like it.

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
8 I was working on a project for my monthly photo club. This month the theme was children’s literature. I was going to go to the children’s section of the local library over vacation, but it didn’t happen . This is the first time I’ve done a collage for the group. Usually straight photos.
IColorama, SuperimposeX, Procreate, Over,Modu, Sketchclub. That’s all I remember.
9A69A552-5B2C-4D34-BF81-A9F16BE45CA4.jpeg