• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Imaengine, Procreate
BCF28E35-5C88-4D10-A5F3-7B8C7477C384.jpeg

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I have been feeling lost creatively for a while. I decided to try to get in touch with my former self, where I sat with a blank paper then filled it with random thoughts, haiku and (amateurish) drawings. I can’t put down my iPad so I‘ve made a journal in Procreate.
C8CF9BA2-C428-4B0A-8B80-419174369B46.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I have been feeling lost creatively for a while. I decided to try to get in touch with my former self, where I sat with a blank paper then filled it with random thoughts, haiku and (amateurish) drawings. I can’t put down my iPad so I‘ve made a journal in Procreate.
View attachment 162358
I’m really looking forward to opening that app o_O This is very journal-like — and I’m imagining your own brushes? :alien: <— awe with a touch of jealousy.
And you have two artists badges ! Can I have one ? :D <— appealing, harmless, a touch of pathos [ie anyone who is intimidated by a Procreate-savvy artist ]

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m really looking forward to opening that app o_O This is very journal-like — and I’m imagining your own brushes? :alien: <— awe with a touch of jealousy.
And you have two artists badges ! Can I have one ? :D <— appealing, harmless, a touch of pathos [ie anyone who is intimidated by a Procreate-savvy artist ]
I’ll send you any brush you like. I tried to set up a Dropbox folder with my brushes in it, but apparently I’m very bad at Dropbox.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This might possibly be a link to the brushed I made for Procreate. Help yourself. Well, now that I look, only the ones in the folder labeled ”mine” are mine (Clever name, no?) The other ones are cool brushes that I stumbled across in my travels and have no idea where they came from, so I don’t know who to credit. Use or do not use accordingly.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I love the words “causes under scrutiny”. I may steal that as a title sometime.
I’d be honored. I find my words using an app called WordPalette. You can copy and past from websites or ebooks and it gives you the individual words to choose from. I use several passages from different sources. It feels a little less like stealing. :lmao:

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
I’d be honored. I find my words using an app called WordPalette. You can copy and past from websites or ebooks and it gives you the individual words to choose from. I use several passages from different sources. It feels a little less like stealing. :lmao:
That looks promising. Downloading now.