Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

I have subscribed to Teela Tuesdays, a Procreate drawing forum. I believe JillyG Jilly was following as well. Link to the flower tutorial here.I don’t really draw, but Teela dumbs it down enough that I can follow along, crude as it is. She also suggested that tracing over text isn’t really cheating. So I’ve been working on lettering also. I’ll have to check in with Ryn S for some suggestions for Procreate pens.
One of Procreate based journal pages.
F1015466-D9DD-4C3C-B37D-2C3C42903577.jpeg

I have subscribed to Teela Tuesdays, a Procreate drawing forum. I believe JillyG Jilly was following as well. Link to the flower tutorial here.I don’t really draw, but Teela dumbs it down enough that I can follow along, crude as it is. She also suggested that tracing over text isn’t really cheating. So I’ve been working on lettering also. I’ll have to check in with Ryn S for some suggestions for Procreate pens.
View attachment 162757

Teela’s tutorials are really good - at least the free ones. I can’t draw either, but I can get enough out of them to feel like I’m not a complete klutz.

View attachment 162757
I subscribe too. Here’s a header I made for my golf club newsletter on our Christmas Cracker competition which is on Wednesday With help from one of her Tuesday tutorials.

Hope you don’t mind me adding this to your thread, Star.
5CA28443-D910-4B5A-96B7-4359197BC9F2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I subscribe too. Here’s a header I made for my golf club newsletter on our Christmas Cracker competition which is on Wednesday With help from one of her Tuesday tutorials.

Hope you don’t mind me adding this to your thread, Star.View attachment 162779
Not at all! It came out great! So, what’s the competition? Cracker recipes? Or Crack shot golfers? :)

Not at all! It came out great! So, what’s the competition? Cracker recipes? Or Crack shot golfers? :)
It’s the name of the golf competition. We play a mixture of what is called Foursomes and Greensomes. Basically, a pair uses the same ball but alternate shots. I drive off the first hole and my partner takes the next shot and so on. On the next hole she takes the first shot.

The ladies dress up usually in Christmas jerseys but some people go to town and also decorate their bags too. This year there is a prize for the best Christmas face mask. Because we are not allowed a lunch with games or prize giving, I’m setting up a ‘Selfie Booth’ with a remote and the ladies can take photos of themselves in their attire and I can post it on our golf site.

It’s the name of the golf competition. We play a mixture of what is called Foursomes and Greensomes. Basically, a pair uses the same ball but alternate shots. I drive off the first hole and my partner takes the next shot and so on. On the next hole she takes the first shot.

The ladies dress up usually in Christmas jerseys but some people go to town and also decorate their bags too. This year there is a prize for the best Christmas face mask. Because we are not allowed a lunch with games or prize giving, I’m setting up a ‘Selfie Booth’ with a remote and the ladies can take photos of themselves in their attire and I can post it on our golf site.
That sounds like fun! And a great idea with the selfie booth.

So resourceful/imaginative ! :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom