• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
An edit to the last collage. I think I like it better.
Side Effects
View attachment 163131
I like them both too. The second works better for me by not-losing the phrenology head in amongst all the other circles. I’d like to see similar crops that isolate the ghostly figure and the anime (?) figure.

Your image (and Jilly’s : ) re-ignited my curiosity about how phrenologists ’mapped’ the brain. I started to Google and got distracted:

7FAD7FA8-0917-4CC7-9FFE-E9CE8D6D9D60.jpeg
3BC72EB0-92D9-47B3-A31E-2869D23207D1.jpeg

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I like them both too. The second works better for me by not-losing the phrenology head in amongst all the other circles. I’d like to see similar crops that isolate the ghostly figure and the anime (?) figure.

Your image (and Jilly’s : ) re-ignited my curiosity about how phrenologists ’mapped’ the brain. I started to Google and got distracted:

View attachment 163139View attachment 163140
There’s a lot of truth in those images.......

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’d like to see similar crops that isolate the ghostly figure and the anime (?) figure.
Mostly done in Imaengine. I have dozens of both of them from Imaengine, iColorama and Decim8. I’d be happy to share. And I will undoubtably come back to them many times.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Side Effects? Damn I hate it when I miss something.

Edit: Ok, got it. Phew. Jilly’s head that she got for Christmas. :confused: How weird does that sound.
Yep, sounds pretty weird.
I have a hard time finding titles. Sometimes I just use random words I see. Don’t look too deep.:lmao: