Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

Just keeping busy.
iColorama, Procreate
EE7BE754-A886-4FA4-97CA-4218EC905520.png

This one makes me think of all the intagible things that overlay the physical existence of a city, all the patterns that people weave without realizing it. :thumbs:
YES! I wish I’d said that. :notworthy:
Ditto! Ted does have a lovely way with words... :notworthy: While I so succinctly shout out the wonderfully poetic "Cool!!" "Awesome!" or "Fab!!" :rolleyes: :barf: :lol:

Procreate
Again I used some background stuff I bought from somewhere.
View attachment 154035
A little FotoDa then layered and blended in ArtStudio Pro.
View attachment 154365
Procreate
I’ve been experimenting with images from the TV...
View attachment 154444

Again the figures! [I’m thinking that’s something I haven’t seen in Etsy collage sheets - differently wrecked figures. Gap in the market, Star)

I’d love to see the middle one on a wall so I could take in the detail — I love how all the detail around the top L, the woman’s face and Al Pacino (how did you persuade him to sit for you?) all resolves into that simple quiet dark space at the bottom, with just a hint of the woman’s foot and shoe :thumbs:

Again the figures! [I’m thinking that’s something I haven’t seen in Etsy collage sheets - differently wrecked figures. Gap in the market, Star)

I’d love to see the middle one on a wall so I could take in the detail — I love how all the detail around the top L, the woman’s face and Al Pacino (how did you persuade him to sit for you?) all resolves into that simple quiet dark space at the bottom, with just a hint of the woman’s foot and shoe :thumbs:
Re: Al Pacino, my girlish charm.... In reality that is my daughter-in-law‘s brother, who is also my tattoo artist and my son’s best friend. A unique a character as you ever want to meet. He gave me his old Mad Magazines to read. :lmao:

please do! Where do these cards come from? They make fabulous collages :inlove:
I made them. I mean created, er, cobbled them together. I do have a set of round cards. Just between you and me and anyone else who happens along, is it okay to photograph things you might use for a physical collage and use them digitally? I mean I have a lot of things I’ve collected from magazines, books, cards that I had planned on using in a collage. How would that be any different than photographing it and using it? (I keep telling myself....and yet, I question the ethics of it.

love the contrast & clean dark lines in these two, and the golden light in the first. Those figures are cool - did you draw them as is or are they wrecks of photos?
I’m sorry, I guess I didn’t see this before. I used an app called ArtPose to create the figures there’s a male and female version. There a a lot of poses that you can choose, but you can change and pose them in anyway. There’s a few way to save them. i nearly always use the grayscale option. Then pop over to iColorama and use threshold to get the shading. The posing part is absolutely maddening, but the rest is fun.

Re: Al Pacino, my girlish charm.... In reality that is my daughter-in-law‘s brother, who is also my tattoo artist and my son’s best friend. A unique a character as you ever want to meet. He gave me his old Mad Magazines to read. :lmao:

that’s what you want in extended family: best friends, tattoo artistry & Mad magazines. How can you go wrong? :)

Back
Top Bottom