Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020

I feel decidedly uncreative lately. This was patched together with bits and pieces. Procreate and iColorama. Oh yes, Alien Sky.
568437BD-FF36-4B23-BE21-239EB31FC0B4.jpeg

just hanging around the backyard.
Brushstroke, iColorama, Procreate
1F28B476-E559-4AAA-8CE2-322B58665801.jpeg

I’ve been struggling with painting flowers inspired by Teela Tuesdays. Then JillyG Jilly recommended Procreate Brushes from the App Store and voila, flower stamps.

Lovely, I remember trying to explain to someone from the USA what a canal was, evidently you have them anyway !
At least in NY we do. It was a huge deal when they built it. Now they are restoring it and reconnecting the towpaths for a hiking/biking trail that will stretch from Albany to Buffalo, 360 miles (580km).

Interesting, our longest canal in the UK is a mere 137 miles in length.
It was quite a feat in1825. Now most of it is not in use. Parts still are and The Barge Canal was built later to join the existing waterways. There are tons of lakes and rivers around here. The area where I live is called The Finger Lakes. 11 lakes slayed out like a giant hand. It quite beautiful. I try to remember to photograph it once on a while instead burying myself collaging. :)

I was trying to create a motion image for the MCC but after a comedy of errors (won’t bore you with the details) I wound up apping this the edge of...well I don’t know.
Procreate, iColorama, repeat, Hipstamatic, then Procreate again.
2815BD0C-555F-4844-A2E4-F1152B088393.jpeg

I was trying to create a motion image for the MCC but after a comedy of errors (won’t bore you with the details) I wound up apping this the edge of...well I don’t know.
Procreate, iColorama, repeat, Hipstamatic, then Procreate again.View attachment 158472
Oooh, a man on a bicycle, or maybe two men and two bicycles. Love it.

Procreate, iColorama, repeat, Hipstamatic, then Procreate again.View attachment 158472
I think this would fit the current MCC and Ted's ICM thread. Nice image.

I have dabbled in Imaengine in the past, but not a whole lot. ImageArt Ann and juryjone Jerry have inspired me to take a closer look. I had no idea there were that many settings you could change. And I suspect I have only scratched the surface. If anyone has the time, I’d appreciated a few hints.....
Imaengine, Snapseed
FC633851-4B07-4800-9A2E-8131EBDA9434.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom